Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another month gone by...

April came and went with no referral for our family. We were so hopeful at the end of March because there had been so many referrals; we thought for sure April was our month. It wasn't. And on Wednesday, what marked our eighth month of waiting I was not okay with this. I was frustrated and upset and getting way ahead of myself by making trouble out of situations that don't even exist. Thankfully, we've been out of town and haven't had much internet access. If we had, the post I would have written on Wednesday wouldn't have been a good one.

But today is Saturday and I'm feeling hopeful that this waiting will soon come to end. I'm hopeful that this longing for my baby will soon me matched to a face.

So will May be our month? Only the Lord knows, but tonight I'm hopeful because I know it's in His hands.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

hi kate! we met at the ohio awaa get together last september. i just wanted to say hang in there!! :) we just received our referral on 4/15 and i remember all to vividly the feelings at the end of that wait!! i'm sure your time is coming soon! the last 2 weeks of our wait seemed to last FOREVER!! it's like i knew it was soooo close, but just not quite there! so keep holding on! i pray for the top 10 families daily, and you are on THAT LIST!! :):) hopefully may will bring good news for both of us! :)
jackie gomez
rr 4/15/09
cd 5/12/09

frantically heidi said...

I've been there...
Crossing my fingers for you.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com