Thursday, April 17, 2008

In process

I have had every intention of writing some posts this week about how we arrived at this point in our lives. Unfortunately, life has been too complicated for much of that. However, we did receive our big pack of info from AWAA on Saturday that literally gave me heart palpitations as I read through it. I was just completely overwhelmed in every way; the paperwork, the money, the home study, all the details. Not to mention that all of this represents what is standing in the way of us and our child.

But the Lord let me just take it all in, feel what I was feeling and then realign my focus back to Him. He's in control of this whole process. And it is exactly that...a process. It can't be rushed, it can't be forced and it will unfold in His perfect timing. I need to not fight that or be scared of it, but embrace the truth of Who is guiding this whole process and that He is working every last minuscule detail out for our very best. He's good like that.

We've spent the last few days making some financial decisions and are ready for the next step...and the one after that and the next one, too. All of them leading us closer to bringing them home.

-kate-

0 comments:

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com